Many people are sporting shaved or bald heads these days. While shaving your head might save you money by eliminating the need for barbershop visits and pricey hair products, bald men today have a variety of options, especially if they wear glasses. Continue reading for a detailed guide on selecting glasses for bald men.
Glasses That Fit Your Face Shape
The shape of your face is certainly the most significant consideration when selecting the correct pair of glasses. It is more defined in bald guys, thus frame form should be considered before purchasing. The contour of your face is defined by your jawline, chin, and forehead. Here are the several sorts of glasses for bald men based on their facial shape:
Face With A Round Shape
• Soft features and high cheekbones distinguish round faces.
• To draw attention to and contrast the facial characteristics, angular glasses with sharp lines, such as rectangular spectacles, are required.
Face With A Square Form
• A square-shaped face has prominent cheekbones and jawlines, as well as an evenly proportioned forehead. They have an almost straight line extending from their brow to their jawline.
• Round glasses are ideal for softening harsh features and bringing overall harmony.
• They have a wide brow that narrows to the jawline. They are distinguished by a thin chin.
• This facial shape is the most adaptable. To draw attention to the features, use glasses with a highlighted lower rim or wayfarer spectacles.
Face With A Triangle
• These have a broad jawline and a small forehead, which is the polar opposite of a heart-shaped face.
• To add proportion to your face, wear glasses with accentuated upper rims and a frame front that is slightly broader than your brow. That is why browline frames perform well as bald men’s glasses.
Best Bald Men’s Glasses In 2022
Choose your favourite style from this selection of popular frames according to your face shape, personality type, or lifestyle. This collection’s vast range of designs includes both nostalgic classics and fresh experimental styles, allowing you to choose the perfect pair to match your personality.
Rectangular Black Glasses
For bald men who wear glasses, rectangular frames are the most common. Put on a great patterned shirt and complete the appearance with traditional rectangular spectacles.
Temple Glasses With Thick Paddles
When you’re bald and wearing glasses, bulky eyewear, such as paddle temple glasses, might draw attention away from too much bare flesh above your shoulders while also lending an edge to your personality. Take a look at these tortoiseshell round spectacles.
Glasses With A Thin Rim
You don’t like big glasses? For subtle contrast, try thin-rimmed spectacles in acetate and metal. Metal spectacles with a thin rim in gold or silver are a traditional option for corporate offices and business clothing.
Aviator Sunglasses Made Of Metal
Don’t be concerned that the Hollywood norms for bald guys will make you appear as an unapproachable and stern businessman. Metal aviator glasses are stylish and trendy, making them ideal for brunch dates or casual business meetings.
While maintaining your hair kempt and not spotty might help you avoid looking older than your age, crystal clear transparent spectacles provide a young touch to your personality.
Square Rounded Glasses
You can never go wrong with rounded square glasses since they are ideal for bald males. While sharp angles from your round head might create contrast, the softly rounded edges guarantee that the contrast isn’t overpowering.